10 things I don’t like


Hi all this is just a quick post on thing I don't like.

10 things I don’t like.


1.       When I like call someone and the person say “ I’m on my way”, but actually is still at home busy dressing! Big hate







2.       People that don’t know how to chew chewing gum. Hate it when someone chew open mouth and make bubbles.





3.       I really have a dislike in copycats. Hell do your own thing don’t copy.






4.       When I enter a room and I know there is nothing wrong with my outfit, but people will stare at me. Just get a life.





5.       When I’m talking and someone interrup me. Sorry I have nothing left to say, drop the subject.

6.       When someone take pictures that blirr! It does’nt take fireworks to take a proper picture.



7.       When I’m like shopping and someone walk past me, and “stam” me! Damn cant deal!



8.       Unfriendly shop assistants. I f you don’t like your job resign and find something else.




9.       When someone asked me: are you sleeping? But my eyes are open. Yes, im sleeping with my eye open.




10.   When I have to repeat myself. Damn just listern the first time.



Enjoy your day
Berni xxxx