Review: Maybelline Babylips


Hi all


After reading about Maybelline babylips and seeing what everyone have to say about it, i made it a mission to get some and try it out.


It took me quit a while to get my hand on some of Babylips balm. I finally got some at Clicks At the V&A waterfront. I decided to test the Pink punch and peach kiss.It have a quit girly look which i really like. I am inlove with the pink punch(maybe because i like the color pink). 


The first time I have apply it on my lips it felt like I could eat it J. It really smells devine, it like heaven on earth. It help to moisturise and protect your lips and also adds shine to the lips.


Babylips keeps the lips moisturise for up to 8 hours, leaving your lips soft and smooth. Its a really nice product to have for the summer months.



If you have not tried this product out it time you do so. You will definitely not regret it




Babylips is now available at selected Clicks is South Africa and cost R24.95