Style Pop-up Boutique @ V&A Waterfront

Last Saturday I attended the  Style Society's pop-up boutique which was held  at the V & A Waterfront. At First i did not know what to expect as this was my first time to attend a pop-up boutique event.


It was a very windy day in Cape Town. My hair was all over the place. :-(


Upon arrival we were treated with champanje and fruit juices. We also received goodie bag, with a Elle magazine, testers from Estee Lauder, Face wipes TLC, and vouches to spend.


Este Lauder treated guest with a makeup touch up and nails were done on request. It really was a lovely event. I caught some great specials to (that's what make shopping worth hahaha). I got myself a dress from Anneen Henze.You can browse through her collection.  HEREwww.anneenhenze.com


Getting my make-up done.


 I got myself a dress from Anneen Henze.You can browse through her collection.HERE Many of SA's designers collection was displayed at the event. From swimwear to formal dresses.

I fell inlove with Estee Lauders new perfume Modern Muse. Definitely on my Christmas wishlist.



In general the day worthwhile....









Estee Lauders make-up artist and I



My sister, make-up artist and I



What im wearing:

Dress: Mr Price
Bag: Blackcherry
Shoes: Ackermans
Neckpiece: Gift

What my sisters wearing:

Skirt & shirt : Mr Price
Bag: Own import
Shoes: Rage
Neckpiece: Fashion Express